UNITED NATIONS INTERIM ADMINISTRATION MISSION IN KOSOVO (UNMIK)
Call for Confidence Building Measures (CBM) Project Proposals 2018-19
A. Background and Purpose of this Call
B. Timelines and Submission Deadline
- be implementable within a time frame of 6 months or less;
- be completed before 15 June 2019;
- have a long-lasting positive effect on the local population;
- Promote inter-ethnic cooperation and peaceful co-existence of communities
C. Eligibility Criteria
- Be legally recognized and registered with the relevant authorities and have employees with the skills to manage the project, a physical address, an email and telephone contact which can be reachable and verified.
- Have proven competencies demonstrated by previous record of successful project/program implementation.
- Should demonstrate transparency, accountability and efficiency in the use of resources.
- Have an account with a reputable banking institution.
E. Acceptability Requirements
- Must have a strong element of inter-community or inter-ethnic cooperation, inline with CBM guidelines as described in section A.
- Must be received no later than the deadline for submitting applications referred to in section B above.
- Must be submitted using the project proposal application form provided on this website, in English. All sub-sections of the form must be filled.
- Must be accompanied by a detailed budget in the standardized budget template provided.
- Must meet the eligibility criteria provided in section C above.
The forms must be completed in English. All sub-sections of the application form must be filled. No other format will be accepted.
- Proposal application form [Please download the form from here]
- Standardized budget template [Please download the template from here]
NB: All proposals that meet the above requirements and eligibility criteria shall be given equal attention and sent to the Project Review Committee (PRC), who will decide on projects that best meet the criteria for CBM, as outlined in section A.